NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Advantest U3641 Features:
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz Frequency Range
- Ultra-Compact and Light Weight - 15 lbs
- Three-way Power Supply - AC Line, External DC, and Optional Battery Pack
- 6 in. TFT Color LCD Display
- Synthesized Local Oscillator Yields High-Stability Measurements
- Two PCMCIA Memory Card Slots
- Switchable Preamp for High-Sensitivity Measurements
- Optional Internal Tracking Generator
- Built-In Adjacent Channel Power, Occupied Bandwidth, and Channel Power Measurements
The Advantest U3641 Spectrum Analyzer is ideal for applications where portability is a must. With a base unit weight of 15 lbs. and the ability to run from AC, DC, or optional battery power sources, this spectrum analyzer has been designed specifically to meet the needs of field installation and maintenance applications.
The synthesized local oscillator allows high-precision and high-stability measurements. A fast zero span sweep speed of 50 µs allows characterization of TDMA signals, and its built-in measurement functions allow for easy verification of communication standard compliance.