NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00The 3 GHz U3741 spectrum analyzer is a high-frequency instrument that supports cost reduction for consumer-electronics production. It features upgraded measuring speed using high-speed processing, a compact lightweight design, and it is the lowest cost Spectrum Analyzer with basic functionality in this class.
Measuring frequencies in the 9kHz to 3GHz band, it performs at twice the speed of the previous model (the R3131A), and offers a higher level of overall accuracy: ±0.8dB at 1GHz, as opposed to ±1.5dB. It can also measure transmission power - a function essential to wireless device performance evaluation - rapidly and with a high degree of accuracy, thus contributing significantly to production line efficiency.
The product boasts a compact body (1/2 the size of the R3131A) - a design characteristic it shares with the other models in the U3700 series - and a removable external battery that allows for two hours of continuous operation. Its standard configuration includes every interface currently in use. Additionally, an option permitting impedance entry at 75 ohms makes the U3741 an optimal tool for electromagnetic environment analyses, including terrestrial digital TV reception problems.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3GHz
- Resolution Bandwidth: 100Hz to 1MHz
- Signal Purity: -85 dBc/Hz （at 10kHz offset）
- Overall level of accuracy: +/- 1dB (9kHz to 10MHz)
+/- 0.8dB (10MHz to 3GHz)
- Maximum input level: +30dBm
- Input attenuator: 0 to 50dB
- Trace detector: Normal, Positive, Negative, Sample, RMS, Average
- Average display noise level: -123dBm or less (preamplifier off) -138dBm or less (preamplifier on)
- Weight: less than 5kg