The AEA Technology 20/20B Network TDR (6020-R5020) is a “Step” Time Domain Reflectometer designed specifically for measuring High Bandwidth Copper Media. 21st Century RF, broadband, telecommunications and network cabling systems demand a higher quality installation practice and fault-free transmission media. AEA Technology designed the 20/20 TDR to meet today’s needs for coaxial and twisted pair cable installation verification and for fast, efficient troubleshooting.
Combined with AEA’s TDR PC Vision™ software, included with every TDR, any technician can now save plots, upload to a PC and document network or system installations. The 20/20 TDR is compact, rugged and light-weight to meet mobile technicians’ demand for high-quality, accurate instrumentation that fits on their belt.
Additionally, AEA Technology makes multiple models to meet the needs for connecting to coax with BNC, N, or F connectors, or to twisted pair cables with RJ45 or Telco clips. The “Network” models combine both RJ45 style Network and Coax connectors to service Voice, Data and Video media in one instrument.
AEA Technology 20/20B Network TDR (6020-R5020)-Demo Features:
- Accuracy < 0.1% +1 inch (2 cm) and < 2% Impedance
- Range from 0 to 10,000 ft (3,300m) No Dead Zone - Any Range
- Graphical Plots
- Impedance (Z), all models
- SWR and Return Amplitude - select models only
- Clear indications of opens, shorts, water, bridge taps, etc.
- Auto Fault Finder & Intermittent Locator functions
- Operates on AC, NiMH or Alkaline AA batteries
- Rechargeable models have AC wall and DC vehicle adapters