Aeroflex/IFR/Marconi 2026Q Features:
- Two tone interference generation for AMPS/CDMA receiver testing in accordance with IS-97-A/IS-98-A
- Combined output frequency range from 800 MHz to 2.0 GHz
- Provides single calibrated point of reference for the transceiver under test
- Excellent phase noise and spectral purity
- Elimination of additional RF combining or signal conditioning
- High internal isolation of returned signals
- Includes two independent, fully featured 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz RF signal generators
- Very low levels of internally generated intermodulation products
- Single unit solution for CDMA interference testing
The Aeroflex/IFR/Marconi 2026Q CDMA Interferer MultiSource Generator is a purpose built instrument for testing CDMA hand-set and base station equipment. It features two synthesized RF signal generators with both independent and combined RF outputs. The combined RF output provides a path to and from the radio under test and an appropriate CDMA radio test set. Each signal source covers the frequency range 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz, whilst the combined path covers the range 800 MHz to 2.0 GHz.
The 2026Q is designed to work with a radio test set to provide a fully integrated radio rceiver test solution for cellular and PCS systems.