Aeroflex/IFR/Marconi 6413A Features:
- Comprehensive and independent 3GPP FDD Node B test tool for field use
- Designed for installation and commissioning, maintenance, faultfinding, performance verification and new feature testing
- Reduces number of times installation team needs to revisit a cell site
- Tests entire receive and transmit paths from RF to Iub
- Manufacturer-specific Iub control enables complete measurement capability
- Enables network operators to maintain Quality of Service obligations
- Full support packages to keep up to date with Node B enhancements
The 6413A Base Station Test System is designed specifically for installation and commissioning, maintenance, fault-finding, optimization and final unit production testing of Radio Base Stations.
- The 6413A MMI is intuitive to use. Based around an embedded PC and using touch-screen controls, all functions can be operated from the front panel. Measurement results can be viewed while tests are running or stored for later analysis. Tests can be run manually or automatically using pre-programmed test sequences. Measurements are performed in line with the recommendations of 3GPP TS25.141.