The CRS-P is a call generator that simulates telephony subscribers placing calls into the network. The unit gives the user flexibility to serve a wide range of applications associated with switch and network testing. Ideally suited to allow the user to develop a test environment with the ability to test highly complex call scenarios and interactive applications under high call loads on hundreds of lines simultaneously in a dedicated lab environment.
- 64 Northern Telecom (P-Phone) EBS lines
- Capacity: • 64 P-phone (EBS) originating/ terminating lines. Each line emulates up to:
- 1 Primary Set and 3 add-ons
- 1 Extension Set and 3 add-ons
- Call Volume: 15,000 Call per hour