The Anritsu 68347B Synthesized Signal Generator is a microprocessor-based, synthesized signal sources with high resolution phase-lock capability. It generates both discrete CW frequencies and broad (full range) and narrow band sweeps across the frequency range of 10 MHz to 20 GHz. All functions of the signal generator is fully controllable locally from the front panel or remotely (except for power on/standby) via the IEEE-488 General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB).
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; < 100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- Models from 0.01 to 65 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Economical upgrades
- +17 dBm maximum power, ≤125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, FM, ΦM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation