Anritsu MG3642A Features:
- 125 kHz to 2080 MHz
- 0.01 Hz, 0.01 dB setting resolution
- High signal purity (–100 dBc spurious)
- Versatile modulation functions
- High-stable carrier frequency
- High output
- GPIB Only-Mode linked operation
The Anritsu MG3642A synthesizer technology permits frequency to be set with a resolution of 0.01 Hz across the full frequency range. And the nonharmonic spurious is better than –100 dBc for reliable measurement at any frequency.
A unique low-noise YIG oscillator produces a high-purity signal with SSB phase noise of better than –130 dBc/Hz (1 GHz, 20 kHz offset) making these signal generators for interference testing of radio receivers and as sources for various local and reference signals.
Anritsu MG3642A - Option Descriptions