The Anritsu MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers. In addition, it is easy to operate either through intuitive front panel controls or remotely via GPIB or Ethernet connectivity. Thus, it is an ideal signal source for both RF and microwave requirements, fully configurable for simple to high performance applications.
The Anritsu MG3690C replaces the MG3690B signal generator, offering three levels of best-in-class SSB phase noise performance; Standard, Ultra Low Phase Noise (option 3) and Premium Phase Noise (option3X), along with full suite of modulation capabilities for signal simulations from simple to the most complex. For IQ modulation, the IF input option allows the easy up-conversion of an externally IQ-modulated RF signal.
It preserves full backward compatibility with the MG3690A/B and previous 68C/69B series of RF and microwave signal generators.
Anritsu MG3694C Features:
- Industry Best Broad Frequency Coverage
- 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in a single coaxial output.
- Generation of baseband, IF, RF and Microwave signals from one box maximizes use of equipment.
- Industry Best Phase Noise
- Ideal for LO substitution and clock generation applications.
- Industry Best Pulse Modulation
- 100 ns leveled pulse widths with 10 ns resolution along with the ability to generate single, doublet, triplet, and quadruplet pulses.
- Most comprehensive emulation and test of high performance narrow pulse radars.
- Fast Switching Speed
- 5 ms (typical)
- Greatly reduces test time and increases profitability.
- Full Analog Modulation
- Internal and external AM, FM, Phase and Pulse modulation Ideal for any type of analog signal emulation.
- High Output Power
- Eliminates the need for any external amplification saving cost.
- Highly Configurable
- Many options to configure a system for today’s application and budget, while maintaining value for future upgrades.
- Highly Reliable
- Standard 3-year warranty Reduced downtime.
Anritsu MG3694C - Option Descriptions
|MG3690C/1A||Option 1A, Rack Mount with slides|
|MG3690C/1B||Option 1B, Rack Mount without slides|
|MG3690C/2x||Option 2x, Mechanical Step Attenuator|
|MG3690C/2E||Option 2E, Electronic Step Attenuator|
|MG3690C/3||Option 3, Ultra Low Phase Noise, improved Standard Phase Noise|
|MG3690C/3X||Option 3X, Premium Phase Noise - improves option 3 (< 1 kHz offset); for models except MG3691C|
|MG3690C/3XA||Option 3XA, Premium Phase Noise - improves option 3 (< 1 kHz offset); for MG3691C|
|MG3690C/4||Option 4, extends frequency coverage from 8 MHz to 2.2 GHz|
|MG3690C/5||Option 5, extends frequency coverage from 8 MHz to 2 GHz|
|MG3690C/6||Option 6, Analog Sweep Capability|
|MG3690C/7||Option 7, IF Up-Conversion|
|MG3690C/8||Option 8, Power Monitor|
|MG3690C/9X||Option 9, Rear Panel Output|
|MG3690C/10||Option 10, User-Defined Modulation Waveform Software|
|MG3690C/12||Option 12, Frequency and Phase|
|MG3690C/14||Option 14, Amplitude Modulation|
|MG3690C/15x||Option 15x, High Power|
|MG3690C/16||Option 16, High Stability Time Base|
|MG3690C/17||Option 17, Delete Front Panel|
|MG3690C/18||Option 18, DC Output: + 15 VDC, 1A (nominal)|
|MG3690C/20||Option 20, Scan Modulation|
|MG3690C/22||Option 22, extends frequency coverage from 0.1 Hz to 10 MHz|
|MG3690C/26x||Option 26x, Pulse modulation|
|MG3690C/27||Option 27, Internal LF and Pulse Generators|
|MG3690C/28x||Option 28x, Analog Modulation Suite|
|MG3690C/36||Ultra-Stable Phase Tracking|