Anritsu MP1764A Features:
- Wide frequence range covers STM 0/STS1 to 10 GbE, STM64/STS192, OUT-2, and 4.25G Fibre Channel
- Burst measurement capability is essential for circulating loop measurements
- Auto-search function for setting optimum values of input threshold and phase setting by a "one-touch" operation
- Synchronization of 8 Mbits pattern is easily made within a short period of time (when in frame mode)
- Errors are detected in intervals as short as 0.1 sec.
- Zero wait time counter gate
The Anritsu MP1764A Error Detector is used in combination with the MP1763C Pulse Pattern Generator for 12.5G Bit Error Rate Testing to evaluate conformity with ITU-T standards. In addition, complicated searching for input thresholds or phase adjustments is simplified with the touch of a single key. These functions are ideally suited for the research and development of ultrahigh speed logic ICs and digital communication systems.
Anritsu MP1764A - Option Descriptions
|01||Error Analysis Function|
|No Options||No Options|