Anritsu MT8212B Features:
- Handheld, battery-operated, under 5 lbs (2.28 kg), including battery
- Standard TFT Color display
- Rechargeable, snap-in field replaceable battery
- Demodulate CDMA signals (CDMAONE,CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO) using over the air (OTA) measurement while sitting in the car
- Demodulate iDEN Signals
- Built-in GPS receiver to save traces with location information (latitude, longitude, and altitude)
- Built-in worldwide signal standards and frequency channels
- Multilingual user interface: English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Superior immunity to RF interference
- -135 dBm typical DANL
- Intuitive and easy to use with on-screen test set-ups and single key functions
- Store/Recall 25 (Cable and Antenna analyzer - 10),(Spectrum Analyzer and transmission measurement - 5), (Power Meter - 5), and (T1/E1 Analyzer - 5) setup configurations. Save up to 200 traces
For network installation and maintenance, Cell Master MT8212B eliminates the need for field engineers and field technicians to carry, manage and learn multiple test sets.
It includes transmitter analyzer (GSM, CDMA, cdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, and CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, and iDEN), transmission analyzer for 2-port devices, interference analyzer, channel scanner, GPS receiver, GPS Antenna Tester, CW signal generator (tests LNAs, repeaters or base station receiver sensitivity), and T1/E1 analyzer.
MT8212B measurement capability includes precision return loss, VSWR, cable loss, distance-to-fault, signal identification, interference analysis, channel power, adjacent channel power ratio, field strength, transmitter power, code domain power (CDP), burst power, iDEN Constellation, two port measurement, multiple transmitted signals, power measurement, and T1/E1 measurements including DS0/VF channel monitoring.
Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high RF activity. PC data analysis software enables assessment of system trends, problems, and performance in addition to professional report generation.
Cell Master – Handheld Cable, Antenna and Base Station Analyzer
Cell Master MT8212B is the value choice for deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting wireless base stations. Compact, handheld and lightweight, it combines the functionality of:
- Built-in cable and antenna analyzer (25 MHz to 4.0 GHz)
- Built-in spectrum analyzer (100 kHz to 3.0 GHz)
- Built-in power meter (4.5 MHz to 3.0 GHz)
- Built-in GPS provides location information (latitude, longitude, altitude) as well as UTC time.