Wireless phones for nearly every wireless telephone system in the world can be tested using just one MT8801C Radio Communication Analyzer.
The Anritsu MT8801C systems include IS-95 and CDMA2000 1X (all 10 band classes), AMPS, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, IS-136, PDC, and PHS with the appropriate measurement software options.
The frequency range of the Anritsu MT8801C is 300 kHz to 3 GHz.
The optional spectrum analyzer function covers 10 MHz to 3 GHz and is very useful for measuring spurious near carrier as well as general-purpose troubleshooting.
- 1 tester for multiple formats: IS-95, CDMA2000 1X, AMPS, GSM/GPRS, IS-136, PDC, and PHS
- Optional internal Spectrum Analyzer
- Built-in Thermal Power Meter, standard
- External Control Software option for multiple formats
- Wireless Internet Protocol option for development of CDMA2000 1X wireless Internet devices and applications