NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Anritsu S251C Features:
- Frequency Range: 625 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Lightweight at only 4 lbs (including battery)
- Superior immunity to RF interference
- Long Range, High Resolution Fault Location
- High Dynamic Range
- Accurately Tests Tower Mounted Amplifiers
- Performs Isolation Tests
- Built-in Bias Tee Option 10B
- RF Source 625 MHz to 2500MHz, 10 kHz steps
- Multilingual user interface; English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Pop-up cable menus containing over 70 cable types
- Saves 10 Measurement Test Set-Ups
- Saves up to 200 Measurement Traces
- Alphanumeric Labeling of Saved Measurements
- Automatic Time and Date Stamp of Saved Data
- Rechargeable, Field Replaceable Battery
- Distance Measurement in Feet and Meters
- Information Screens Provide Cable Attenuation and Velocity of Propagation values
- Trace Upload/Download, and overlay
- RS232 Interface
- RF Power Monitor Option 5A
- Reverse, Over Voltage and Under Voltage Protection
- Power Output Selectable Mode +6 dbm, -30 dbm
- 6 Markers, Limit Lines, and Segmented Limit Lines
Covering the 625 MHz-2500 MHz frequency band, the Site Master S251C is ideally suited for field technicians working in cellular, PCS/GSM and ISM applications.
Performance enhancing design trends such as high sector to-sector isolation, tower-mounted amplifiers and duplexed antennas add new complexities to site installation, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting cables. To help simplify performance verification for these systems, the Site Master ™ Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer Model S251C features a second test port for isolation, gain and insertion loss measurements.
Measurement capability includes return loss, cable loss and distance-to-Fault (DTF) analysis using frequency domain reflectometry (FDR) technology. The S251Calso functions as a VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio) power meter. A selectable +6 dBm or +30 dBm output and optional Bias Tee enables users to conveniently verify Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA) gain before and after installation. The S251C's patented RF interference rejection feature and high dynamic range (>90 dB) enables the S251C to accurately measure antenna-to-antenna isolation in the presence of high RF activity. Data Analysis Software enables assessment of system trends, problems and performance in addition to professional report generation. An optional power monitor is available to make power measurements quickly and easily.
The S251C model Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12.5V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide. The S251C replaces the former S251B models.