NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Argantix XDS 50-200 Features:
- Wide Range of Applications: Telecommunications, automotive, industrial and commercial applications
- Voltage, current and power readback capability standard
- Fast Transient Response: Capable of driving demanding loads
- Parallel / Current Share Capability: Paralleled chassis can deliver up to 75 KW
- Standard RS232C Interface and Optional GPIB: Instrument drivers and software support for easy system integration
Despite the high power density of this design, the XDS 50-200 provides a low noise, stable output. A full set of measurements is built-in to provide instant feedback on EUT load characteristics.
The XDS 50-200 offers all the basic DC power supply capabilities needed for a wide range of applications and provides cost effective alternative to larger and more expensive products typically used for these applications.