Associated Research 8106 Features:
- Voltage: 115 / 230 V selectable, ± 10% variation
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 5%
- Fuse: 115 VAC, 230 VAC - 6.3 A Slow-Blo 250 VAC
- Patented SmartGFI® safety circuit protects the operator from shock hazards
- Patented VERI-CHEK® feature prompts users through steps to validate the instrument’s operation
- Patented prompt and hold function provides a safe and easy method for performing steps during a test cycle
- Patented CAL-ALERT® alerts the operator that the OMNIA is due for re-calibration.
- True Line Leakage tester with 7 different measuring devices and RMS or PEAK leakage measurements
- 4 wire measurement and milliohm offset for accurate Ground Bond test results
- Real Current measurement allows operators to monitor reactive and real current on a single screen
- 50 memories with 30 steps per memory that can be stored and recalled in any alphanumeric combination
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO testing for more effective DC Hipot testing
- Perform Hipot/Line Leakage without changing test leads
- Patented Graphic LCD and intuitive menu system to simplify the entire testing process from set-up to results
- RS-232 or GPIB automation interfaces available. Use your own software or our stand alone test software
The Associated Research 8106 provides AC and DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, Ground Bond/Continuity, Functional Run Test and Line Leakage Tests.
The 8106 can be used as a bench top instrument or as a PC controlled system used in tandem with Autoware® control software and is well suited for applications that require multiple electrical safety tests including Line Leakage tests. The 8106 comes standard with an USB/RS-232 interface. Ethernet and GPIB are available as options. In addition the 8106 is a true Line Leakage tester. It will perform all 8 Line Leakage tests as called out by a variety of agency specifications and incorporates 7 different measuring device configurations to simulate the human body impedance models for a variety of specifications.