The Bird 4314B Portable peak-reading instrument is designed specifically for measurement of air
navigational aids and other pulsed RF systems — such as telemetry, radar, television,
and command and control — as well as peak envelope power (PEP) measurement
of SSB and AM signals.
The Bird 4314B circuitry operates from 2 standard 9V alkaline batteries.
Bird 4314B Features:
- Accurate CW and Peak Envelope (PEP) field power measurement
- Power Range: 100 mW - 10 kW
- Frequency Range: 450 kHz - 2.7 GHz
- Insertion VSWR: (with N connectors), 1.05 max. to 1000 MHz
- Accuracy: ±5% of full-scale CW, ±8% PEP
- Uses industry standard Bird elements with space to store 2 additional within the meter housing