NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
The model 2540 dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. Analog style controls combined with an Auto measurement function make this oscilloscope easy to use.
Advanced features such as FFT function, digital filtering, waveform recorder, delayed sweep/zoom, mask testing and automatic measurements provide you with powerful tools to debug your circuits.
The 2540 is an ideal oscilloscope for use in education and training, design and debug, service and repair.
BK Precision 2540 Features:
- 60 MHz bandwidth
- 1GSa/s sample rate
- 2 Channels
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- Color LCD display
- Front panel USB host port for USB flash drives standard
- Advanced analysis tools include digital filter with adjustable limits, mask testing and waveform recorder/replay mode
- FFT standard plus 3 additional math functions
- Extensive Trigger capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable Video trigger
- PC Software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save and analyze waveform data
- Two 150 MHz high performance passive probes included
- 3 Year Warranty