The 2890AKIT is the perfect kit for anyone testing or measuring electronic circuits. This kit contains the B&K Precision model 2890A Digital Multimeter and a selected assortment of test lead accessories.
Included Test Lead Accessories
- Highly flexible silicone test leads with sheathed (shrouded) 4mm banana plugs; Right-angle for the meter, straight for the accessories, 1.5 meters long. Rated IEC 61010-031 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV to 12A
- Smooth 2mm tip probe bodies, ideal for everyday testing. Ruggedly constructed, they are rated to IEC 61010-031 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV to 36A.
- Flexible pincer clips for long reaches. Pincer tips can grip contact points up to 0.16" diameter in either electronic or electrical applications. Rated IEC 61010-031 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV to 6A
- General purpose probe leads with flexible PVC jacketed wire, 2mm smooth probe tips and right angle sheathed banana plugs. Rated to IEC 61010-031 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV to 10A.
- Spring-loaded tip miniature probe bodies. Small in size for compact probing, they are ideal for miniature probing of electronic circuits. Rated IEC 61010-031 600V CAT III to 1A.
- K-Type thermocouple with banana plug adapter. Utilize the temperature measuring capability of the 2890A DMM with this thermocouple and adapter combination. The bead-tip thermocouple measures between -50Â° to +392Â° F and is 1m long.
- 14" rugged clear plastic carrying case with foam inserts. Holds both meter and accessories.