BK Precision 4086 Features:
- Frequency range of 1µHz-80MHz for sine and 40 MHz for square
- Clean and stable output of very small signals down to the 1mV-10mV range (50 ohm)
- Support of internal and external modulation sources as well as internal, external and gated trigger sources
- Convenient data input via numeric keypad or knob.
- Adjust modulation parameters precisely and over a wide range
- Fully programmable via the standard RS232 interface using SCPI compatible commands
- 100 MHz Universal Counter with frequency measurement and totalize function
The BK Precision 4086 is a versatile, laboratory grade synthesized function generator. Direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques are used to create stable, accurate output signals for all 27 built-in standard and complex (arbitrary) waveforms.
The generator produces high purity, low distortion sine waves and provides a full suite of analog modulation capabilities including AM, FM, FSK, PSK, pulse modulation, burst mode and linear/logarithmic sweep combined with multiple trigger modes.
The BK Precision 4086`s versatility and capabilities make it an ideal tool for many general-purpose test and bench applications or for use in Training and Education.