Unknown device identification is easily accomplished by selecting SEARCH from the menu, selecting the number of pins on the device and activating Search Mode.
The BK 575A will search its library and identify the device, displaying possible functional equivalents for replacement. As part of the IC test, the specific IC number, the functional description of the device, and the status of faulty pins are scrolled through on the built-in display.
- BK Precision 575A Features:
- Comprehensive device library covers most TTL, CMOS, memory and interface devices
- 40 pin capability (NAND gates or CPUs)
- Identifies unmarked and house-coded devices
- Detects intermittent and temperature related faults
- Displays diagnostic information for individual pins
- Battery operate