NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
The BK Precision 9122 0-60V, 0-2.5A Professional Single Output Program DC Power Supply is part of a series designed with built-in RS232 and SCPI language compatibility.
The BK 9122 has a meter resolution of 10mV and 1mA that make these power supplies ideal for low power surface mount circuits that require very precise voltage and current settings.
The 9122 was designed to meet the needs of today’s applications in R&D design verification, university labs, production testing and other applications that require clean/reliable power and excellent performance.
- BK Precision 9122 Features:
- 60 Volts
- 2.5 AMP
- 10mV & 1mA Display Resolution
- Over-voltage protection and remote sensing
- Excellent regulation and very low noise
- SCPI compatible
- RS232 Interface
- Fast Transient Response Time
- Closed Case Calibration
- Output terminals are banana style (not binding posts), click on Accessories for leads
- Available Accessories:
- TIP 102: Insulated Alligator Clip Set
- TIP 104: Insulated Spade Lug Adapters
- TIP 127: Flexible Pincer Set
- TIP 129: Alligator Clip
- TL 9110: Solderless Un-Sleeved Banana Plug Kit
- TL 9120: 50cm, Stacking Retractable Sleeve Plug Output Cable Kit
- TL 9160: 150cm, Stacking Retractable Sleeve Plug Output Cable Kit
- TLPS: Power Supply Test Leads Set