Boonton 4532 Features:
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 40 GHz
- Dynamic Range: Peak Power >60 dB CW Power -90 dB
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Triggering
- Dual-channel statistical measurements (CDF/PDF)
- Modulation bandwidth to 20 MHz
- GPIB - SCPI / RS232 commands
Boonton’s 4532 RF Power Meters combine the accuracy of a laboratory-grade instrument with the speed required for production test.
The Boonton 4532 employs proprietary measurement techniques that accurately measure digitally-modulated signals, faster, than any other RF power meters on the market. So whether you’re measuring CW power or the peak power of W-CDMA or HDTV signals, Boonton’s dual-channel Model 4532 is the logical choice for high-volume production test.