California Instruments 3000CS Features:
- Precision Current Source : Ideally suited for current protection device testing
- Single and Three Phase Modes : Built-in phase mode switch makes output configuration easy
- 3kVA to 18kVA Power Levels : Match power source & cost to application requirements
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator : Test products using real world current profiles including harmonic currents
- Built-In Power Analyzer : Performs voltage & current harmonic analysis & waveform acquisition
- Standard IEEE-448, USB and RS232C : Remote control interface for ATE system integration
- GUI Software Suite: Allows users to access the powerful features & functions of the instrument on a Windows™ system
- Programmable Transients : Amplitude & time control with up to 1ms resolution
The California Instruments 3000CS represents an advanced AC current source that addresses increasing demands on manufacturers to test products using real-world current profiles. By combining true current transconductance amplifiers with an advanced digital controller and harmonic power analyzer, CS Series current sources are capable of performing tests that would traditionally have been difficult to accomplish.
The CS Series is completely microprocessor controlled and can be operated from a simple front panel keypad. An analog knob located next to the backlit alphanumeric LCD display allows output current or frequency to be slewed up or down dynamically. With precise current programming and regulation, high output current, multi-phase mode and built-in power analyzer measurement capabilities, CS Series AC current sources address many AC current test applications. Additional features, like arbitrary waveform generation and transient generation make the CS Series the ideal source for demanding production test requirements.
All CS Series AC sources are equipped with IEEE-488 (GPIB), USB and RS232C remote control interfaces and support SCPI command language programming. An Ethernet interface is optional (-LAN Option).