Chroma 19053 Features:
- 3 in 1 Tester: AC, DC, IR
- Programmable output voltage to 5kV AC and 6kV DC
- Trip current programmable to 30mA AC and 10mA DC
- Insulation resistance to 50GΩ/1000V DC
- Built-in 8 channel SCANNER
- Open/Short Check (OSC)
- Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI)
- ARC detection (Flashover)
- Storage of 50 Tests Setups with 100 Steps per setup
- Optional transformer test fixture (19053 only)
- Standard RS-232 Interface
- Optional GPIB Interface
The Chroma 19053 combines both AC and DC Hipot tests and IR measurements with 8HV scan channel capability into a single compact unit. The front panels of the fevers make them easy to operate. Digital display and user friendly control allows test parameters and limits to be set easily without the high voltage activating.
The Chroma 19053 electrical safety tester is an advanced digital hipot with load and line regulation to ensure the measurement integrity. Multi-step capability allows users to perform multiple tests in a sequence such as AC hipot followed by IR.