Chroma 63804 Features:
- Power: 4500 Watts
- Current: 0 to 45Arms (135Apeak, continue)
- Voltage: 50 to 350Vrms (500Vpeak)
- Frequency: 45 to 440Hz, DC
- Parallel / 3-Phase Function
- Crest Factor Range: 1.414 to 5.0
- Power Factor Range: 0 to 1 lead or lag (Rectified mode)
- CC, CR, CV, CP for DC Loading
- Constant & Rectified Load Modes for AC Loading
- Analog Voltage & Current Monitor
- Timing Measurement for Battery, UPS, Fuse and Breaker tests
- Measurement: V, I, PF, CF, P, Q, S, F, R, Ip-/+ and THDv
- Short circuit simulation
- Full Protection: OP, OC, OV and OT protection
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
The Chroma 63804 AC/DC Electronic Load is designed for testing uninterruptible power supplies(UPS), Off-Grid Inverters, AC sources and other power devices such as switches, circuit breakers, fuses and connectors.
The Chroma 63804 Loads can simulate load conditions under high crest factor and varying power factors with real time compensation even when the voltage waveform is distorted. This special feature provides real world simulation capability and prevents overstressing thereby giving reliable and unbiased test results.
The 63800's state of the art designed uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear rectified loads in a unique RLC operation mode. This mode improves stability by detecting the impedance of the UUT and dynamically adjusting the load's control bandwidth to ensure system stability.