Chroma 6530 Features:
- Voltage Range/phase: 150V/300V/Auto
- Max Current/Phase: RMS: 30A/15A (150V/300V)
- Frequency Range: 15-2kHz
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) waveform generation
- Programmable Sine, Square, or Clipped Sine waveform output
- Programmable voltage, current limit, frequency, phase, and distortion
- Power line disturbances simulation capability
- 30 factory-installed harmonic waveforms in the wavefrom library
- User programmable harmonic waveforms
- User programmable sequential output waveforms for auto-execution
- Powerful measurement of Vrms, Irms, Ipk+, Ipk-, power, frequency, crest factor,power factor, inrush current, VA, VAR, etc.
- Built-in power factor correction circuit provides input power factor over 0.98 to meet the IEC regulations
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power output in a light and compact rack-mountable package
- Built-in output isolation relays
- User-definable power-on state
- TTL output to any signal output transition for ATE application
- Analog Programming Interface for external amplitude control
- Option GPIB and RS-232 bus interface
- LIST mode, transient power line disturbances simulation, Voltage Dip & Variation,for precompliance test IEC 61000-4-11
The Chroma 6530 Programmable AC Power Source delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of normal/abnormal input conditions and measure the critical characteristics of the products under test. It can be utilized in R&D design, production test, and QA verification for commercial, industrial, and aerospace electronic products.
Chroma 6530 AC Power Source delivers the maximum rated power for the output voltage up to 300 Vac, and the frequency between 15Hz to 2000Hz. It is suitable for commercial applications (47-63Hz) such as avionics, marine, and military applications at 400Hz or higher frequency; or for electrical motor, air conditioner test applications at 20Hz. All models generate very clean sine or square waveforms output with typical distortion less than 0.5%.