Com-Power AB-900 Features:
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz-300 MHz
- Polarization: Linear
- Power handling: 50 Watts continuous
- Impedance: Matched to 50 Ohm
- Connector: BNC (f)
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Size: (L x W) 28.75" x 52.75"
- Transmit and receive capability
The Com-Power AB-900 is a linearly polarized broadband Biconical antenna specifically designed for EMC testing with a frequency range of 30- 300 MHz and can be used for both emissions and immunity testing.
The Com-Power AB-900 Biconical antenna is designed to meet various EMC standards specified by FCC, CISPR and EN. The broadband characteristics of the biconical antenna make it a good choice for making sweep measurements and for automated measurement systems.