Dage-MTI LSC-70 Features:
- Input Voltage: 98 to 135 volts 50/60 Hz or 195 to 260 volts 50/60 Hz
- Input Power: 18 watts @ 120 volts AC
- Vertical Sweep Rate: 60 Hz standard or 50 Hz
- Horizontal Sweep Frequency: 12 KHz to 35 KHz
- Scanning: 2:1 Interlace, 525/60 or 625/50 standard
- Optional Scan Rates: 2:1 Interlace, 559/60, 875/60, 945/60, 1025/60 (other scan rates available)
- Real time operation: 30fps
- Lead Sulfide Detectors (Response up to 1,800nm or 2,200nm)
- Precise, lockable controls for calibrated measurements
- Automatic/Manual gain control
- Automatic/Manual Black Level Control
- Aperture and bandwidth control for optimum sharpness and minimum noise
- Adjustable Gamma control
- High/Low Gain switch provides additional boost for low contrast images
- Polarity reversal provides an inverted grey scale output
- Ten-Step Grey Scale Test Signal – Allows user to quickly and correctly set the contrast and brightness for viewing on a monitor
- Two-Piece Design – Allows for convenient desk-top control of image enhancement features.
The LSC-70 camera is ideal for applications requiring IR sensitivity up to 2,200nm and real-time (30 fps) video performance. The LSC-70 boasts a wide spectral response (400nm – 2,200nm) and high resolution (700 TV lines) to resolve fine detail.
The two-piece design of the LSC-70 camera allows for convenient desk-top control of image enhancement features with precise, lockable controls. A ten-step grey scale test signal allows the user to quickly and correctly set the contrast and brightness on a monitor.