NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Elenco XP-620 Features:
- Input Voltage: 110-130 VAC
- output Voltage (at 120V input): 1) 1.5-15VDC @ 1A; 2) –1.5 - –15VDC @ 1A; 3) 5VDC at 3A
- Output Regulation: 200mV each supply
- Line Regulation: 100mV each supply
- Ripple Max: 5mV RMS
- Current Protection: 1A limit 2-15VDC; 3A limit 5VDC
- Short Protection: 1A limit 2-15VDC; 3A limit 5VDC
- Output Impedance: .025W each supply
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 3 1/2” x 8” x 6 1/2”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
The Model XP-620 Power Supply features three solid-state DC power supplies. The first supply gives a variable output of positive 1.5 to 15 volts at up to 1 ampere. The second gives a negative 1.5 to 15 volts at 1 ampere. The third has a fixed 5V at 3 amperes. All supplies are fully regulated. A special IC circuit keeps the output voltage within .2V when going from no load to 1 ampere. The output is fully protected from short circuits. This supply is ideal for use in school labs, service shops or anywhere a precise DC voltage is required.