The Elgar 1751B is a single phase AC output power supply with an output power range of 0-1750 VA.
- Output Power: 0-1750VA
- Power Factor: Unity to ±.7
- Output Voltage: 0-32 VAC, 0-130 VAC, 0-260 VAC
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz to 5 kHz
- Output Distortion is less than .9% in 45 Hz to 5 kHz and less than .5% in 100 Hz to 1 kHz
- Output Noise: 70 dB below full output
- Output Protection: Overload and short circuit protected, output recovers immediately when overload or short is removed.
- Triple-Phase Input Power: (230 L-L, L-N, 208 L-L)