Elgar AT8000A Features:
- High-Density Programmable Multi-Ouput Power Supply System
- GPIB (IEEE-488) Interface
- Full ATE Qualified - MATE & CIIL Programmability
- Programmable Current, Voltage w/ Remote Sense Terminals
- Integrated Output Relay and also Independent SCR Crowbar for Rapid Grounding (Discharge)
Elgar’s AT 8000A programmable multi output DC power system accepts both power supply and electronic load modules simultaneously in a single high density 5-1/4" mainframe. Up to six fully independent channels of linear DC power and/or DC loads can be accommodated in one 19" wide rackmount chassis.
The system can be expanded to 16 channels in master/ expansion chassis configurations. It can be controlled either locally from the front-panel keyboard or remotely via IEEE-488 GPIB using one selectable bus address.
With the built-in test option, readback capability is available for voltage and current readings on DC power modules, Auxiliary Drive Modules (ADM’s) and electronic DC loads.
Elgar AT8000A - Option Descriptions