The ENI A-500, RF Power Amplifier, is a highly, class A Power Amplifier.
The ENI A-500, RF Power Amplifier, is designed for RFI/ EMI, HF transmitter, plasma NMR systemapplications as well as general laboratory purposes.
The ENI A-500, RF Power Amplifier, delivers low distortion amplification over the entire useful frequency range.
- Frequency Coverage: 300kHz to 35MHz
- Gain: 60 dB
- Gain Variation: ± 1dB
- Maximum Class A Linear Power Output: 500W
- Maximum Pulse & CW Output: 1kW
- Drive Source Requirements: Any signal generator, function generator, or oscillator capable of 0dB (±3dB) of output into 50 ohms
- Input/Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Input VSWR: 1.5:1 maximum
- Output VSWR: 3.5:1 maximum
- Power Requirements: 208, 230, 245 VAC, tap selected; ±5% 50-60Hz at 20A
- Has front panel-mounted power output meter
- Input/Output Connectors: Type N
- Size: 26.5" H x 17" W x 22.5" (67.3 x 43.2 x 57.1 cm)
- Weight: 165 lbs (74.8 kg)