ETS Lindgren EMCO HI-4455 Features:
- Frequency response: 200 kHz to 40 GHz
- Dynamic range: 2 to 300 Volts per meter (V/m).
- Linearity: ± 0.5 dB full scale (F.S.): ± 2 least significant bits (LSBs) of A/D converter
- Average Overload: 6 times full scale (each range)
- Operating Temperature:10 °C to 40 °C (50 °F to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Fiber Optic Cable Connectors: Standard FSMA
- Battery: 3.6 VDC, 1400 mA-h Rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd)
- Battery Charger: 115/230 VAC, approximately 1 hour
- Battery Life: 17 Hours continuous (full charge)
- Probe Mount: ¼ - 20 UNC tapped hole (internal thread) in base of probe
The ETS Lindgren EMCO HI-4455 Isotropic Field Probe is a battery-operated broadband Isotropic Electric Field Probe designed for use in making RF exposure measurements in the vicinity of broadcast facilities and industrial RF sources.
This probe uses optical isolation to minimize field perturbation during measurements. The HI-4455 Broadband Isotropic Electric Field Probe utilizes a microprocessor for intelligent operation and control. The probe's self-contained power supply employs a 3.6 VDC NiCd battery, which provides up to 17 hours of continuous operation.
The HI-4455 measures the field strength in each of three axes. It performs a vector addition calculation on the readings and sends theresultant to the receiver via a fiber optic cable.
Applications include: Health and Safety monitoring, measuring microwave transmitters and antennas, EMI monitoring, and measuring the fields generated by ISM equipment.