Fluke 43B Features:
- NiMH Battery provides extended operating time of 6.5 hours
- Combines the most useful capabilities of a power quality analyzer, multimeter and scope
- Calculates 3-phase power on balanced loads, from a single-phase measurement
- Trends voltage, current, frequency, power harmonics and captures voltage sags, transients and inrush current
- Monitoring functions help track intermittent problems and power system performance
- Records two selectable parameters for up to 16 days
- 20 measurement memories to save/recall screens and data with cursor readings
- FlukeView® software can log harmonics and all other readings over time and provides a complete harmonics profile up to the 51st harmonic
- Measures resistance, diode voltage drop, continuity, and capacitance
- Users/applications manual and power quality video to help answer tough questions
The Fluke 43B Power Quality Analyzer performs the measurements you need to maintain power systems, troubleshoot power problems and diagnose equipment failures. All in a rugged handheld package.
The Fluke 43B has been the go-to industry leading single phase analyzer for over a decade in both industrial and classroom settings because of its intuitive ease of use and overall simplicity in performing just the right the measurements that you need to maintain power systems and troubleshoot power problems and diagnose equipment failures.