NIST Calibration Pricing - $139.00
Fluke 45 Features:
- Multifunction vacuum fluorescent dual display allowing the user to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection, and view both measurements at the same time.
- True-rms voltage and current, including ac + dc
- RS-232 interface standard, IEEE-488.2 option
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
- dB measurements: 21 selectable reference impedances. From 2 to 8000, and audio power from 2W to 16W
- Compare (Hi/Lo/Pass) function for quick in-tolerance tests
- 0.05% dc current accuracy for 4-20 mA current loop service
- Closed-Case Calibration: Calibration can be performed via the RS-232 (or optional IEE-488.2) interface or manually from the front panel. No internal adjustments are required
- Optional FlukeView Forms, accessory software package; allows quick set-up and effortless communication between the Fluke 45 and an IBM PC or compatible. Custom forms are easily created, saved, and recalled
The Fluke 45 delivers high performance and flexibility for manufacturing test, depot and field service, as well as R&D applications.