Absolute ac voltage measurement uncertainties are as low as ±24 ppm (one year, 23oC ±5oC). The 5790A is designed to meet the complete ac voltage and wideband verification requirements of the Fluke 5700A, 5500A and other calibrators, amplifiers like the 5725A and 5205A, and transfer standards and ac voltmeters.
The Fluke 5790A covers an alternating voltage range of 700 µV to 1000V, and a frequency range of 10 Hz to 1 MHz. A wideband voltage option extends frequency range to 30 MHz to meet the calibration requirements of Fluke 5700A, 5720A and 5100 Series Wideband Options.
The 5790A is also compatible with Fluke A40 and A40A Current Shunts, which permit you to make ac/dc current transfer measurements up to 20A. The 5790A may be used alone or as a transfer standard with an external dc source.
In either case the normally tedious switching and calculations are performed automatically by the 5790A, and the resulting ac/dc difference is displayed directly on the easy-to-read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Versatility that keeps you productive - When you first power up the 5790A, diagnostics verify the instrument's integrity.
- The variety of input connections allows you to use the one that best suits your application. There are four sets of input terminals on the 5790A, two Type-N connectors and two sets of five-way binding posts. One Type-N and one set of binding posts are dedicated to the ac measurement and transfer modes. AC or dc voltages may be applied to either input connection over the 5790's full range, allowing you to perform automated ac/dc transfer measurements. The 5790A determines automatically whether the applied voltage is ac or dc.
- The second Type-N input conection supports the optional wideband mode, and the second set of binding posts are designed for Fluke A40 Series Current Shunts.
- The input connection is selected with the touch of a key on the 5790A front panel. An LED indicates which selection is active.
- FOR MORE FEATURES CLICK ON THE PDF : MORE FEATURES
Fluke 5790A - Option Descriptions
|3||Wideband AC Measurement|