Fluke 77-III Features:
- Volts, ohms, amps, continuity, diode test
- mA current range for improved low-current readings
- 0.3% basic dc voltage accuracy
- Integral molded holster with Flex-Stand™
- Touch Hold® to capture readings
- 10 MW input impedance, analog bar graph
- Sleep mode
- 1000V, AC/DC maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground.
- Conforms to Cat III 600V and CAT II 1000V per ANSI/ISA-S82.01-94, EN 61010-1: 1993,CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1-92.
- Protected from overvoltage transients to 6 kV
- Surge protection:6 kV peak per IEC 1010.1-92.
- Fuse protection:440 mA, 1000V AC/DC Min interrupt rating 10 kA.11A, 1000V AC/DC Min interrupt rating 17kA.
The Fluke 77 III has all the features and functions for a wide range of industrial applications packaged in an ergonomic case with integrated holster.