Four-terminal Kevin connections are maintained to the tweezer tips, where the measurement becomes two-terminal. The tweezers are shielded down to the tips to minimize capacitance between terminals, and the gold-plated tips are easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Connection between the tweezers and the 1689M and 1693 is direct via the attached BNC cable.
- Connection to the 1657, 1659, 1687B, and the 1689 requires a 1689-9601 BNC adaptor.
- Weight: 6 ounces
- 6" in length
- Attached cable is 4 feet long
- Capacitance between the tips is typically less than 1pF at .1 inch spacing
- The maximum spacing between the tips is one-half inch