This item is in our Bargain Basement - Click here for terms & conditions
Grass Valley 2010 Features:
- Sync Gen
- Color Lock
- Processor Input Board
- Processor Output Board
- External Referance
- The Low Noise Model 2010 DMM offers production test system integrators a wide range of advantages, many of them unavailable even in other Series 2000 meters.
- The 2010 combines high resolution with the high speed and accuracy needed for production applications such as testing sensors, transducers, A/D and D/A converters, regulators, references, connectors, switches and relays. It’s equally well-suited for testing subassembly or system level electronics.
- The Model 2010’s low noise floor (just 100nV) allows more accurate millivolt- and microvolt-level measurements. Additional advantages include high DCV basic accuracy (7ppm), stability, and linearity (±2ppm of reading + 1ppm of range on the 10VDC range) to reduce total measurement uncertainty.
- A wide dynamic range minimizes range-shift errors and speeds systems applications by reducing range change delays.
- The built-in ratio measurement function simplifies precise relative measurements and comparison testing. With speeds up to 2000 readings/second, it also provides the high test throughput required in production applications.