Holady HI-4417 Features:
- Complete Single Probe and Meter System
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 1 GHz (2 GHz)
- Frequency Response: ± 1.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: 1 - 300 V/m
- Settable Ranges: Auto, 10, 30, 100, 300 V/m Full Scale
- Linearity: ± 0.5 dB Full Scale
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 dB at Cal. Frequencies
- Isotropic Deviation: ± 0.5 dB
- Data Conversion Rate: 2000 Samples per Second
- Operating Time: 40 hours (Max)
- Overload Withstand: 1000 V/m, Continuous, All Ranges
- Battery: 3.6 VDC, 1400 mA-hour rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd)
- Environmental: +10°C to 40°C. 5-95% Relative Humidity, Non- Condensing
The HI-4417 RF Survey System is a portable, battery-operated broadband radio frequency (RF) isotropic electric field probe and readout. The system makes use of its small size to enable hands-free portability. Tower climbing becomes much more convenient and field measurement purity and ease-of-operation are maintained by the fiber optic link between the HI-4417 readout and probe.
The HI-4417 provides a wide range of field measurements. Some standard features of the readout include datalogging, which captures up to 150 field readings for later review, a recorder output that provides a DC voltage proportional to the indicated field value and a custom Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with bar graph. All selection and control functions are input via the front panel keypad. This keypad is configured in a matrix, allowing access to nine functions.