Instek GPT-9903 Features:
- 500VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Sweep Function for DUT characteristic analysis
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 50GΩ
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selection
- High intensity flash for caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Rear panel output available
The Instek GPT-9903 AC 500VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage/ Insulation Resistance Tester supports the major test items among all the needed for the compliance of the safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations.
The high-efficiency PWM amplifier is the core of Instek GPT-9903 platform design to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of input AC source. The output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage or a trip of current limits during test to protect the operator from hazardous injury. It automatically discharges the DUT after each test to eliminate excessive voltage that remains on the DUT.