Instek GSP-930 Features:
- Lower Phase Noise: <-90dBc/Hz @ 1GHz, 10kHz Offset
- SequenceOne: Programming without PC
- Pass/Fail Test Limit Line Editing
- Split--Window Allow Seperate Settings
- Flexible RBW 10Hz - 1Mz, VBW 1Hz -MHz
- One Button for Setup: Autoset/QuickSave
- 8.4" Color TFT LCD, Resolution: 800 x 600
- Support microSD/microSDHC storage
- Overload Protection: Maximum +30dBm, 50VDC
- Rich Interfaces: USB/LXI/GPIB/DVI Output
- AC/DC/Battery Multi-Mode Power Operation benefits.
- Quick Start Manual
- User Manual CD
- Power Cord x1
The Instek GSP-930 is a 3GHz Spectrum Analyzer designed upon a new generation platform. The high stability, large screen display, light weight and compact size of the Instek GSP-930 benchmark a new standard for 3GHz spectrum analyzer in the market. Its advanced features, Spectrogram and Topography, greatly expand the application range and elevate the importance of a spectrum analyzer in the role as the irreplaceable RF analysis instrument.