The Keithley 155 Null Detector-Microvoltmeter covers the measurement range 1 µV to 1000 V. Battery powered. ±2% of full scale. Common Mode Rejection is equivalent to 140 dB. Input resistance 100 Mohms, 3-1 kV range.
- Mirror backed meter eliminates parallax
- Manufacturer support and calibration available
- Battery operation for high isolation
- The zero center analog readout makes it easy to see trend lines, approaches to zero and small changes in readings, regardless of polarity
- Isolated analog output allows for hard copy or archival download to data acquisition systems, chart recorders and plotters