NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Keithley 2260B-30-72 Features:
- Voltage: 30V
- Current: 72A
- Power: 720W
- Combine power supplies in serial and parallel combinations to expand voltage and current outputs up to 160V and 216A
- Programmable voltage or current rise and fall times from 0.1V/s to 160V/s or 0.01A/s to 144A/s prevent damage from inrush current to low impedance loads
- Constant current priority setting reduces voltage and currentovershoot when powering LEDs
- Simulate a battery’s output characteristics with a programmable output resistance
- Display delivered power with either the output current or the output voltage
- Choose from analog control, USB, LAN, or an optional GPIB interface for automated control
- Save bench and test system space: six 71mm-wide 360W units or three 143mm-wide 720W units fit in a standard rack width
The 2260B-30-72 has constant power outputs to provide a flexible range of voltage and current output combinations.
The wide range of output voltages and currents of the Series 2260B power supplies along with multiple interfaces, enable their use in numerous applications including research and design, quality control, and production test.
To prevent potentially dangerous inrush currents from flowing into loads that have low resistance when power is initially supplied, the Series 2260B power supplies have programmable rise time (or slew rate) control. Either the voltage rise time or the current rise time can be controlled.