The Model 3720-Factory Refurbished offers two independent banks of 1x30 two-pole multiplexers. It is ideal for general purpose switching, including temperature measurements. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the card to a single 1x60 two-pole multiplexer or to enable card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations. Other features of the Model 3720-Factory Refurbished include its ability to be reconfigured to coordinated four-pole operation for additional measurement flexibility. Furthermore, the Model 3720-Factory Refurbished supports thermocouple-type temperature measurements when used with the Model 3720-Factory Refurbished-ST (screw terminal) accessory providing automatic cold junction compensation (CJC). The Model 3720-Factory Refurbished uses two 78-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections. For screw terminal or automatic CJC, use the detachable Model 3720-Factory Refurbished-ST accessory.
- Keithley 3720-Factory Refurbished Features:
- 60 two-pole channels or 30 four-pole channels for general purpose switching
- Automatic CJC for temperature measurements when used with 3720-Factory Refurbished-ST accessory
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy bank and card interconnections
- 300V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity; 60W, 125VA
- Screw terminal connections provided with removable 3720-Factory Refurbished-ST accessory
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory Latching electromechanical relays