Keithley 6517 Features:
- DC Current: 2 nA - 2A
- Resistance Range: 2 kohm - Tohm
- High Resistance meter with IEEE
- Full range of functions - Exceptional sensitivity and accuracy for voltage, current, charge, and VfI resistance and resistivity (surface and volume) measurements.
- Voltage source - The internal lOOOV V-Source can be configured with the ammeter to make V/I resistancehesistivity measurements, and to force voltage, measure current.
- Two-line display -Readings and front panel messages are provided on the top line (primary) 20-character, and bottom line (secondary) 32-character alphanumeric display. The multiple display provides supplemental information about the reading, such as min/max readings, bar graphs for the reading, and time and date.
- Reading and setup storage - Readings and setup data can be stored and recalled from memory. Over 15,000 readings can be stored in the buffer, and up to 10 instrument setups can be stored in memory.
- Test sequences - Built-in tests for the following applications: device characterization, resistivity. surface insulation resistance, and voltage sweeps.
GPIB interface - Accommodates two separate languages for IEEE-488 operation. The SCPI language conforms to the IEEE-488.2 and SCPI standards. The 617 emulation mode (DDC language) allows the instrument to be controlled using device-dependent command
- RS-232 interface -The instrument can instead be controlled over this serial interface using SCPI commands.