The Keithley 7058, Scanner Card, that is intended for high-quality switching of sensitive signal levels for up to 10 channels. The card is designed to introduce minimal offset current error (under 1pA).
The Keithley 7058, Scanner Card, is engineered to simplify integration into larger test systems for sensitive measurements. Removable jumpers allow channels to be configured as voltage switches. Triaxial input connectors provide better shielding and permit direct connection to Keithley electrometers.
- The card is designed to introduce minimal offset current error (under 1pA).
- Guarding ensures that high isolation (1015ohms) is maintained between input HI to input HI.
- A contact life of >10,000,000 closures cold switching
- A contact life of >1,000,000 closures at maximum signal levels assures reliable operation
- 10-channel scanner handles larger, sensitive switching applications
- Triax connectors simplify direct connection to Keithley electrometers
- Sub-picoamp offset current
- Maintains current path for unselected channel