The Keithley 7067, Scanner Card, that is designed for precision resistance measurements typically required in temperature coefficient testing and other critical resistance measurement applications.
The Keithley 7067, Scanner Card's, 4-wire Kelvin connections minimize errors created by I-R drops in the cabling and interconnects of a test system.
Keithley 7067 Features:
- 10-channel scanner handles larger test applications
- High isolation
- Low contact resistance
- Low contact potential maintain signal integrity
- Quick disconnect screw terminal connections speed hookups
- Contact life is >108 closures cold switching
- Contact life is >106 closures at maximum signal levels
- Channel architecture simplifies 4-wire setups, with two general-purpose source contacts per channel that switch currents up to 350mA, and two high quality contacts (<1µV contact potential) for dry switching of voltage to the sensing circuit.