Keithley KUSB-488B Features:
- Power (Current @ 5VDC): 500 mA
- Transfer Speed: 1.5 Mbyte/s
- PCI and USB bus versions
- IEEE-488.2 compatible for fast data transfer
- Windows® XP/2000/Vista drivers included
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows/CVI support
- Compatible with any standard GPIB instrument
- Ideal for use with automated test equipment in laboratory and industrial applications
These GPIB Interface solutions are fully compatible with all of Keithley’s GPIB capable instruments. The Model 7010 adapter is required for the Model 428-PROG when used with the KUSB-488B.
The Keithley Model KUSB-488B USB-to-GPIB interface turns any computer with a USB port into a fully functional GPIB controller. The KUSB-488B’s small form factor makes it perfect for use with laptop computers in portable applications or for other applications in which the computer has no available PCI plug-in board slots. The product is USB 2.0 compliant and has an IEEE data transfer rate upwards of 1.5 MB/s through the USB port. No external power is required. KUSB-488B has a built-in 2-meter USB cable.