NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Kepco BOP36-12M Features:
- D-C OUTPUT RANGE: ± 36V
- Closed Loop Gain: Voltage channel: 3.6; Current channel: 1.2
- Source and sink 100% of their current rating
- Separate control circuits for voltage and current with automatic crossover to current and voltage limits
- All controls and flag signals accessible through a 50-terminal userport at the rear
- Zeroable preamplifier available for scaling and summing external signals
BOP are high speed power operational amplifiers that can be used to provide dynamically agile voltage for test and simulation. They are not general purpose power supplies. By the nature of the bipolar high speed design, they do not have any energy-storage noise discriminating output capacitors.
To realize the full high speed potential of BOP, the load characteristics should be mainly resistive. If the load is capacitive, (>0.1 microfarad), the BOPmust be slowed to avoid oscillation. This is accomplished in voltage mode by increasing the value of the feedback capacitance.
Special terminals on the user port are available to slow the BOP for optimum current-mode stability into inductive loading.